HOW TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP
There are no tie ins with Sleek, you can cancel at any point or simply drop us an email and we can arrange to freeze your membership for any length of time from a month onwards.
Alternatively you cancel your membership payments via WorldPay, this will not cancel your Sleek Technique account it will simply change you to a standard member where you will be able to pay as and when you use a service.
To freeze you membership:
- Drop us an email
To cancel the agreement yourself:
- Log in to WorldPay’s Shopper Management System. Your login details will be in the email sent to you by WorldPay when you signed up (hint: try searching your email for “futurepay”).
- The Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Shopper Home page is displayed.
- Under the Agreement ID column, select the hypertext displaying the Agreement ID for the agreement you want to cancel.
- The Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Agreement Details page is displayed.
- Double check that the agreement on your screen is definitely the agreement you want to cancel.
- Select the Cancel button. (If the agreement has already been cancelled, the cancel button is not displayed on the screen.)
- The Cancellation Confirmation page is displayed.
- Select the Yes button to cancel the agreement. If you do not wish to cancel the agreement, select either the Go back to agreement or Go back to home page button.